Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges & Buttermilk Dip Recipe
To go with this week’s special offer of Chicken Burgers I thought I would share this Martha Stewart Recipe for Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Buttermilk Dip which make a great side dish.
INGREDIENTS - Serves 44 small, sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut into wedges
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup low-fat buttermilk
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss wedges with olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast until tender, which should take about 20 minutes.
- For the dip, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise and dill; season with salt.
- Sprinkle with more dill before serving.
Recipe originally found at: https://www.marthastewart.com/1144113/sweet-potatoes-buttermilk